Friday 12 July 2013

PUT GOD IN REMEMBRANCE OF HIS PROMISES, KEEP NOT SILENT. GIVE HIM NO REST UNTIL IT COMES TO PASS!


REMIND GOD OF HIS PROMISES ISAIAH 62:6
God, you said, I am blessed and cannot be cursed. (Numbers 23:20)
God, you said, with a long life You would satisfy me (Psalm 91:16)
• God, you said, when the enemy comes at me, You would defeat them and they would flee seven different ways. ( Deuteronomy 28:25)
• God, you said, Your favor is not for a season, but for a lifetime. (Psalm 30:5)

PUT GOD IN REMEMBRANCE
God, you said, You would supply all my needs, according to your riches. (Philippians 4:19)
• God ,you said, You are the Jehovah Jireh, My Lord , my Provider. (Psalms 23)
God, you said, You would restore health unto me, heal me of my wounds (Jeremiah 30:17)
God, you said, you will be my vindicator, You would fight my battles.
(2 Chronicles 20:17) God, you said, I would live and not die. (Psalm 118:17)
• God, you said, what’s impossible with men is possible with God (Matthew 19:26)
• God, you said, You would open the windows of Heaven (Malachi 3:10)
• God, you said, whatever I touch I will succeed  (Proverb 3:6)
• God, you said, You would prosper me even in a desert (2Chronicles 20:20)
• God, you said, You said a seed of the Righteous is blessed (Genesis 17:18)
• God, you said, my children will be mighty in the land (Psalm 112:2)
• God, you said, You would give me beauty for ashes (Isaiah 61:3)
• God, you said, You would pay me back double for the unfair things that have happened to me (Isaiah 40 )
• God, you said, my end would be better than my beginning (Ecclesiastes 7:8)
• God, you said, all things are going to work together for my good (Romans 8:28)
• God, you said, the moment I pray the battle will turn (Daniel 9:23)
• God, you said, I am more than a conqueror (Romans 8:37)

REMIND GOD OF HIS PROMISES
• God, you said, You hold victory in store for the upright (Proverb 2:6)
• God, you said, You go before me and make my crooked places straight (Isaiah 45:2)
• God, you said, the path of the righteous gets brighter and brighter (Proverbs :18)
• God, you said, the glory of the latter house will be greater than the former house (Haggai 2:9)
• God, you said, no weapon formed against me will prosper (Isaiah 54:17)
• God, you said, the strength of the wicked is being cut off , but the power of the Godly is being increased (Psalm 75:10)
• God, you said, you would do exceedingly, abundantly above and beyond in my life (Ephesians 3:20)
• God, you said, I will make your name great (Genesis 12:2)
• God, you said, You would restore what the enemy has stolen (Joel 2:25)
• God, you said, come close to You and You will come close to me (James 4:8)
• God, you said, I will inherit a double portion of your land and everlasting joy will be mine. (Isaiah 61:7)
• God, you said, if I walk with the wise I grow wise. (Proverbs 13:20)
• God, you said, You will give me the desires and secret petitions of my heart (pslam 37:4)
• God, you said, you will give me my desires I ask for. (John 15:7)
• God, you said, if I give freely I will gain even more. (Proverbs 11:24)
• God, you said, You know the plans you have for me, plans to prosper, not to be harmed and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)
• God, you said, You are making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. (Isaiah 43:19)
• God, you said, call on You in my day of trouble, and You will deliver me, and shall honor and glorify me. (Psalm 50:15)
• God, you said, You would bring me to a place of abundance. (Psalm 66:12)
• God, you said, You said this is the day you will give me victory. (Judges 4:14)
• God, you said, You are the one who gives me power to acquire wealth. (Deuteronomy 8:18)
• God, you said, if I decree a thing, it will be established for me. (Job 22:28)
• God, you said, what a man sows so shall he reap. (Galatians 6:7)
God, you said, You will bless me and You will multiply me (Hebrews 6:14)
• God, you said, You would make my cup runneth over. (Psalms 23:5)
• God, you said, You are the source of all good. (Psalms 84:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment